A pair of shoes can make a huge difference. From increased confidence to a perfectly coordinated outfit, shoes have the power to change everything for someone. Below are 5 quotes about the fabulosity of shoes.
1. Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. - Marilyn Monroe
2. Behind every successful woman is a fabulous pair of shoes - Unknown
3. A woman carries her clothes, but it's a shoe that carries a woman - Christan Louboutin
4. To wear dreams on one's feet is to give reality to one's dreams - Roger Vivier
5. Life is short. Heels shouldn't be! - Brian Atwood
Fall is a wonderful time of year to get married. It's not too hot, the New Jersey foliage provides natural inspiration for your decor, and the colors are warm, inviting, and great in pictures. Based on the Pantone color trends for Fall 2013, here are some ideas from our own couples to help you finalize your wedding plans or upcoming photo shoots.
Emerald with/ Vivacious: Shelly & Andrew
Mykonos Blue: Kathryn & Jeff
Samba: Anastazja & Andrew
Vivacious: Mary & Steve
Turbulence (Clockwise, L-R): Anya & Dave, Brittany & Braulio, Brittany & Braulio, Judy & Scott
Carafe: Jessica & David
This week we were inspired by Rolande & Ken's engagement shoot that took place in Verona, NJ. Below are 9 other quotes to smile about.
1. "I like when you smile, but I love it when I'm the reason." - Unkown
2. "Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." - Mother Theresa
3. "I've got nothing to do today but smile." - Paul Simon
4. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes." - Marilyn Monroe
5. "Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." - Unkown
6. "You're never fully dressed without a smile." - From "Annie"
7. "Smile. It's the second best thing to do with your lips." - Jill Shalvis
8. "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." - Phyllis Diller
9. "A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear." - Marilyn Monroe
10. "Every smile makes you a day younger." - Chinese Proverb
Sometimes you find words that perfectly describe the love you have for each other. We love this quote from Edgar Allen Poe. Featured is LPV couple Veronica & Anthony who married October 20, 2012. Check out their album on Facebook.
My inspiration for today's post came from a beautiful wedding I attended recently in Massachusetts. The bride looked stunning as her bridesmaids dazzled in coral one shoulder dresses, and the groom and his men rocked their aqua colored shirts! The perfect color combo for the perfect couple. The bridal party changed into bright colored sneakers and flip flops at the reception so they could dance all night! It was a beautiful night full of wonderful memories--the way any wedding should be. So I found a few ways to get creative with coral and aqua to make your wedding day just as special!
This week, we were inspired by the brides who have had some of the biggest and most memorable weddings of all-the celebrities! From the beautifully garnished dresses to the flowers and cakes, these girls know how to do it right. Living in the spotlight with everything at your fingertips, you best believe these brides went all out. We’ve got the pics to prove it! Maybe you want to keep your dress sweet and simple, like Jessica Biel with her light pink wedding dress! Or are you one to make a statement like Eva Longoria did with her avant garde dress and hot red wedding cake? I don’t know about you, but we are obsessed with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan’s wedding pics! Take a look at them along with other celeb wedding day hair, dress, and makeup ideas on our Pinterest boards (2012 weddings, 2013 weddings)
Can you believe that summer is already right around the corner?! This weather is such a tease because it’s technically still about a month away! But that means it’s time to talk about the best type of summer wedding- a beach wedding! We love photographing beach weddings because the ocean is a perfect backdrop for those romantic photos you’ve always wished for! And leave it to us to capture your true love, happiness, and memories to last a lifetyme! We handpicked some of our own photos from beach weddings to give you a little taste of inspiration for your own big day! There are also some really cute ways to incorporate the beach theme into your decorations so check out our Pinterest board for more ideas!
Weddings featured: Michelle & Chet (Doolan's Shore Club), Amanda & Mark (Clarks Landing), Theresa & Andrew (Martells, Pt. Pleasant), Marie & Jamie (Long Branch)